Informative for personal data processing according to Italian law, former Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
We would like to inform you that the Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) provides for the protection of personal data for persons and other subjects.
According to the law, data processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore. We provide the following information:
- Ordinary personal data relating to you, provided verbally and / or in writing in the past as those will be provided in the future, in the context of offers and deliveries will be treated for the purpose of providing services, management, accounting, Fiscal, statistical, commercial, marketing, market research, information system management, insurance, banking or non-banking financial brokerage, factoring, credit recovery, consultation, compilation, comparison Interconnection, communication to the central office and any other appropriate treatment. In the above mentioned data can also be communicated to conveyors for the purpose intended.
- Data processing as well as manual storage will also be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated computerized tools.
- The transfer of data is optional. Any refusal to provide such data may result in QOL-ONE being unable to handle the relationship with the person concerned.
- The holder of data processing is QOLONE Via C. Quattrone 8, 89134, Reggio Calabria (Italy) in the person of Legal Representative Dr. Esther Natalie Oliva.
- The person responsible for the processing is Dr. Esther Natalie Oliva, Via C. Quattrone 8, 89134 Reggio Calabria, Italy.
- You may at any time exercise your rights to the data controller in accordance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003